PLEASE READ THIS GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (GDPR) POLICY CAREFULLY
To protect the privacy and safety of its customers' data, Color Card Administrator Corp. (CCA) ensures that its operations comply with all applicable international standards and standard industry practices. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)-ready features built into all of our systems make it easier for our customers to fulfil their compliance responsibilities. These capabilities are made available to customers not only in the EU but to all of our customers located worldwide by Color Card Administrator, Corp.
DEFINITIONS AND KEY TERMS
-COOKIE: Website-generated data saved by your browser. It identifies your browser, provides analytics, and remembers your language and login information.
-COMPANY: When this policy mentions "Company," "we," "us," or "our," it refers to Color Card Administrator, Corp. i.e., in short “CCA”
-COUNTRY: United States, where Color Card Administrator, Corp. is based.
-USERS: The firm, organisation, or person that uses the Color Card Administrator, Corp. Service to manage consumer or service user interactions.
-DEVICE: Any internet-connected phone, tablet, computer, or other device that can access Color Card Administrator, Corp’s websites.
-IP ADDRESS: Every Internet-connected gadget has an IP address. Geographic blocks assign these numbers. An IP address can identify a device's Internet connection location.
-PERSONNEL: refers to Color Card Administrator, Corp. employees or contractors.
-PERSONAL DATA: any information that directly, indirectly, or in combination with other information identifies a natural person.
-SERVICE: Color Card Administrator, Corp. service as defined in its terms and on this platform.
-THIRD-PARTY SERVICE: Advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who offer our content or whose products or services may interest you.
-WEBSITE: Color Card Administrator, Corp.’s listed websites are:
ColorCardAdministrator.com i.e., in short “CCA”
BestBuyBusinessCards.com i.e., in short “BBBC”
PrintBusinessCards.com i.e., in short “PBC”
BusinessCardAdmin.com i.e., in short “BCA”
BusinessCardManager.com i.e., in short “BCM”
EasyCardDesigner.com i.e., in short “ECD”
TheArtofBusinessCards.com i.e., in short “ABC”
CCAReports.com i.e., in short “CCAR”
-YOU: Color Card Administrator, Corp. user use services.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION AND PREFERENCE
You also have the option of configuring your browser to prevent all cookies from being stored on your device, including those related to our services, or to provide you with a notification whenever one of our cookies is being created. However, if you choose to disable cookies on your browser, please keep in mind that this may prevent many of our services from operating as expected. You could, for instance, be unable to log in to the website or use the various services available.
COMMITMENT OF CCA TO GDPR
Information about individuals will be processed by the requirements of applicable data protection laws.
The private information is going to be stored.
- processed by applicable laws and in an open and honest fashion
- processed for a particular and authorised purpose
- Restricted to the very minimum required to accomplish the task at hand Keep secure
- Appropriate, pertinent, and precise in its presentation
WHAT KINDS OF INFORMATION ARE OBTAINED
There are multiple methods through which we might gather information about you. The following categories of information could be collected by us when you visit the Site:
By registering on any of our websites, purchasing business cards, newsletters, and marketing promotions, etcetera you may voluntarily provide us with personally identifiable information, including your name, permanent address, communication address, shipping address, email address, mobile and landline number, and demographic data, and more.
Information about you, including information acquired through cookies and tracking technologies, is automatically collected when you access our servers or the "Website." This data may include, but is not limited to, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser and operating system details, access times, and the URLs of the pages you visited before and after visiting the Site. Suppose you're accessing our app from a mobile device. In that case, we may also collect data about your device's make and model, the software you're running, the phone number you provided, and the country in which you currently reside. Suppose you participate in any of our marketing or promotional events on social media. In that case, we will collect information such as your likes, comments, and interactions with the programme and other users via server log files and any additional information you voluntarily provide.
HOW AND WHY, WE USE THE DATA YOU PROVIDE
We are conducting this data collection for a variety of reasons.
The processing of the personally identifying information that we acquire from you will be done to
- Meeting the terms of our agreement with you.
- Because of necessary commercial necessity.
- To meet our legal responsibilities.
- Only where we have your permission to use your information
YOUR DETAILS MAY BE USED
- To sign up for an account and control it.
- When you get in touch with us, we'll ensure your messages are filed away so we can go back to them later if we need to.
- For processing and handling Site-related purchases, orders (payments, if necessary), and other business activities.
- Keeping you abreast of Site developments is a priority.
- For an account or order-related email correspondence.
- Aiming to settle arguments and find solutions to issues.
- To keep in touch and send you promotional emails featuring content we think you'll find helpful.
- So that I may fully grasp your requirement.
- To offer, maintain, protect, enhance, and personalise our service and product, as well as for internal and service-related objectives.
- To compile a Profile Analysis of your use of our website.
- To track and examine patterns of use and actions involving our products and services to better serve you with relevant advertisements and marketing materials or provide you with more relevant content.
- To detect and stop suspicious or unlawful activity, including but not limited to unauthorised purchases, account access, or usage of our services.
- From cookies and other technologies, enhance the quality of our services and your experience as a user.
CCA SITES KEEPS YOU GDPR-COMPLIANT BY
The following describes how CCA websites may assist you in remaining GDPR compliant:
The following is a list of the capabilities that CCA Sites offer Data Controllers to assist them in being GDPR compliant.
Data Security: Encryption with SSL/TLS maintains the confidentiality of your website while it is in transit.
Security Audit: CCA complies with the PCI Data Security Standard.
Encryption: At rest, every access token, including login credentials and passwords, is protected by encryption.
Access Restriction: Member Portal You can manage which visitors are permitted to read which pages.
Audit Logs: As the data controller, you can get insight and control over any and all data submitted to your site, whether by yourself or by contributors.
Data Portability: You can download, in a .zip file protected by a password, any of the data you have entered into your website at any time.
Form Data: You, as the person in charge of the data, can download the data at any moment.
Consent: Your authorization will be sought before the integration of any service, whether it be an internal one or one provided by a third party. You will be able to interface with CCA products as soon as you obtain authorization.
ALTERATIONS TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY
NORMATIVE LEGAL SYSTEM
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
-Via website: Contact Us